Monday, December 3, 2007

basketball

There are various sports in the world. I like swimming, running, soccer and basketball. I used to play basketball when i was young. I try to join school basketball team and play basketball every day. i remembered i almost spent five hours to play basketball and i would not miss any NBA match. I thought Jordan was my favourite player in the NBA, also i hope i could play basketball like him. I attempted to collect different kinds of Jordan's basketball shoes but it was so expensive and i become broke. After i became a university student, my life had a huge change. Everyday was busier than before. I spent five hours to work on the part-time job and than i had to study so i did not have enough time to play basketball. Today, i only play basketball once a month because I am too busy and I do not have time. It was huge difference. Maybe, if i have time and i will invite my friend to play basketball together. I hope I could attend a real NBA basketball match in further and I could take a picture with Jordan. Maybe, it is only a dream but I hope one day it could become true.

No comments: